Thursday, February 11, 2010

A surprisingly sweet SMS from hubby

"One day you'll ask me, what's more important to me? You or my life, and I'll say my life and you'll walk out without knowing that you are my life."

After reading this message, I got tears in my eyes. It's been a long while since I get any "romantic" messages from hubby. To prep for the setting, last night we had a fight too. Well, not really a fight just a minor conflict over some minor issue.

Sometimes we get so caught up in life's minute details and get all angry and upset at some minor issues. Of course at the time, we'd think it was the biggest deal. "How unfair!", "How selfish!", "How careless!", "How ridiculous!"....etc. Often, we lose sight of the bigger picture. We forget how much we actually love the other person and how important the other person is to us.

I want to write this down, so one day when I get all upset over some minute details, I will come back to this and remind myself how much we love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment